Behind a super-bright, multi-touch widescreen display lies a built-in GPS receiver, wireless connectivity, and industry standard NMEA 2000 networking. Customise your home screen with the features you use most, and see everything you need on screen at once with adjustable split-screen views. Connect with smartphones and tablets and take control of your onboard sound system, monitor engine data, and choose from an array of built-in sonar technology to cruise with confidence and find fish like a pro.
Add a suitable transducer and your GO series display works as a powerful fishfinder, complete with CHIRP technology for clear detection of fish throughout the water column. Add an HDI or TotalScan transducer, and your display also offers StructureScan HD sidescan imaging for a picture-like view of fish-holding structure beneath and around your boat. Full-featured radar display with plug-and-play connectivity allows you to cruise confidently through crowded harbours, navigate safely in poor visibility, keep an eye on distant weather cells, and find flocks of feeding birds that hint at good fishing spots. Automatic tuning helps to provide a clear radar picture in any conditions, while radar overlay combines radar data with navigational charts for an easy-to-interpret view of your surroundings. Automatic routing brings the convenience of in-car navigation to boating, helping you to plot a route and get underway with less delay. Simply select a destination, and your display will suggest the shortest, safest route. This feature is available with Navionics+ or Navionics Platinum charts (Navionics Dock-to-dock Autorouting), and C-MAP MAX-N+ charts (C-MAP Easy Routing).
The Simrad GO series provides access to online services including easy wireless map downloads and software updates via any wireless hotspot. On the water, connect your Simrad GO series display to your mobile devices, mirroring your display’s screen on your smartphone or giving you full remote control from your tablet with the free Link app.
- Easy to use multi-touch interface
- 7-inch widescreen with bright LED backlight
- Brightness - 1200 nits
- Screen Resolution - 800x480
- Viewing Angles - 80° top/bottom, 80° left/right
- Built-in Wi-Fi & Bluetooth
- Built-in GPS - 10Hz, WASS, MSAS, EGNOS
- GPS Receiver Channels - 32
- Position Accuracy - Horizontal Accuracy 3 m (9.8 ft.)
- Radar Compatibility - Halo, Broadband, HD Radars
- Sonar - Integrated CHIRP / DownScan / ForwardScan. Single 9 Pin Xsonic Connector
- Includes Active Imaging Transducer
- AIS - Receive AIS data over NMEA 2000 only
- Autopilot Capabilities
- Ethernet - 1 x 5 pin yellow connector x 1 Mbit. Radar and Sirius (USA only) connectivity only (unless unlocked)
- NMEA 2000 - 1 x NMEA 2000 Micro-C port, 1 LEN
- Mounting Type - Bracket or Panel
- Dimensions - 197 mm x 141 mm x 82.7 mm (7.56 x 5.55" x 3.26") (no bracket)"
- Weight - 1.320 kg (2.91lb)
- Waterproof Rating - IPX 6 and 7
- Internal Storage - 90MB
- External Storage - 2 Micro SD slots, max. 32GB each. >32 GB format to NTFS
- Recommended Fuse Rating - 3A
- Power Consumption (Max) - 20W
- Power Consumption (Typical) - 12W
- Supply Voltage - 10 - 17 V DC