VERSATILE AND FULLY FITTED FOR WINDSURF
SUP is a great sport for calm weather, but when the wind gets up most people are putting their paddles down…. The Wind Air 10’6 enables you to stay out on the water, thanks to its specially designed fittings, allowing you to convert your board into a windsurfer.
Whether you’re in SUP or windsurf mode, its shape means you can get great performance in a wide variety of conditions, from gentle excursions on the flat to surfing small waves. It’s aimed at beginner riders weighing up to 90kg. To enable it for windsurfing it comes with a centre fin for getting back upwind, and with a mast foot insert where you can fit your sail rig. Like all the Oxbow inflatable SUPs it comes with lateral plus front and rear carry handles, two stainless steel attachment points (rear for leash, front for towing) and with a large, “Diamond Groove” foam pad giving great comfort and efficient grip. There’s also an elasticated attachment system on the front section enabling you to safely carry equipment.
Oxbow AIR inflatable paddleboards feature ultra-light, durable and extremely rigid construction for performance typically found only in rigid boards. By adding a non-stretch stringer along the top and bottom center line together with double layer rail construction we’ve reduced weight, dramatically increased rigidity and improved ease of re-rolling and packing the board after use. The AIR models inflate to a rigid 15psi and come with an oversize wheeled backpack for ease of transport and storage, rugged two-way pump with gauge, packing straps, removable center fin with easy on/off thumb screw, repair kit and valve wrench.
- Versatile shapes for all-round use.
- 6” thickness for better stiffness.
- Ultra-light construction = easy to carry.
- Top & Bottom composite stringer for maximum stiffness and performance.
- Mastfoot insert (WIND Air).
- Deck bungee cord for storing gear.
- Carry handles at nose, tail and center.
- Diamond grip EVA pad for added traction and comfort.
- Universal center fin box with removable center fin.
- Includes oversize wheeled backpack, heavy duty 2-way pump with pressure gauge and repair kit.
|LENGTH||WIDTH||THICKNESS||ONE FEET OFF NOSE WIDTH||ONE FEET OFF TAIL WIDTH||VOLUME||WEIGHT||WEIGHT RANGE|
|10'6"||32.0"||6.0"||22.5"||19.3"||240 L||26.5 lbs||200 lbs|
- Fins set up : 1 + 1
- Center Fin : Touring 9"
- Daggerboard : Yes